How flexiPIM Helps
Are you a wholesaler, retailer, or distributor facing any issues in managing and maintaining data, as your company deals with thousands of products? Do you often face difficulties when customers find it complicated to browse the product they want to buy? Ever felt the need to have a system in place to streamline all the content and data related to products, ensuring a smooth buying process?
What The Research Says
"Teams that don’t have PIM tools risk palpable competitive disadvantage with content that’s inconsistent, meets only the minimum market requirements and fails to engage customers. Teams that do use PIM win customers and expand their markets with product content that engages buyers and drives purchase decisions.”
Without the proper mechanism in place, the process of managing data is time-consuming, affects productivity, and often reflects a drop in sales. The Forrester Research report has placed PIM in high prominence and as a prime factor for the online selling experience.
PIM Not A Preference, But A Priority
Behind every successful eCommerce website is a PIM - a powerful tool to maintain product data and offer an unparalleled shopping experience. Ensure you have a powerful PIM system like flexiPIM in place as you scale, so all your product data is located in a single repository for every employee’s easy access.
flexiPIM For Wholesalers
Wholesalers deal with a lot of stock, from inception until the final goods are manufactured. Since most products are stored in warehouses (ERP does not support catalogs, brochures, etc.) and orders are usually in bulk, the help of PIM will be influential in managing businesses of all sizes. Here’s how flexiPIM helps:
- Need not worry about data loss or asset management
- Single dashboard to manage and maintain information
- Generate data for promotional materials
- Provide accurate information to distributors
- Create and maintain product catalogs easily
- Print ready files for brochures, flyers, etc.
flexiPIM For Distributors
The role of distributors is significant, as they build bridges connecting buyers and sellers. Distributors deal with a lot of products incoming and outgoing. At times, it becomes difficult to keep track of everything. Distributors can make use of flexiPIM to streamline their product flow.
- Categorize product data (like images, videos, writeups, etc.)
- flexiPIM smoothens your digital commerce experience
- Awareness of products that are in stock, and what needs to be ordered
- Helps you to understand market and product positioning
- Projection of data in the site becomes convenient
- Do more than what you do with an ERP
flexiPIM For Retailers
Buying things online is all about the customer experience. Content is the key to providing an appealing experience. We are what our website is. Every retailer should ensure their online store is rich with product data. Having complete data is always crucial for any retailer. Below is how flexiPIM helps retailers:
- Create a look and feel for your website with apt product content
- Otherwise manual tasks can now be automated
- Reduces employee redundancy
- Enhances overall team productivity
- Provide a posh shopping experience for your customers
- Allows to create visually appealing products navigation site